Mark A. Gittleman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Since beginning his career in surgery more than 30 years ago in the Lehigh Valley, Dr. Gittleman has had a very strong interest in breast cancer treatment and breast disease. Over the years, his practice was increasingly devoted to breast patients. In 1995, he decided to restrict his practice exclusively to surgery and diseases of the breast. In addition to his involvement in numerous professional organizations, Dr. Gittleman is an invited speaker and lecturer at many professional meetings discussing image-guided breast surgery and is a principal investigator in numerous clinical trials of breast cancer diagnosis and treatment. He is also past president of the American Society of Breast Surgeons.
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Lehigh County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- The Society of Surgical Oncology
Education and Training
- University of Pennsylvania Medical School